Solutions > PortalONE
One-Click Mobility Solutions from FATPOT
|Optimal Situational Awareness|
FATPOT PortalONE™ is a user-friendly mobile solution that provides a suite of specialized modules for a host of public safety applications. This program serves as a single, customizable interface for many functions and settings. PortalONE™ is a powerful, mobile client desktop environment which runs on Windows XP™ and Windows 7™. It provides users with a dynamic framework, where the tools, functional components, and applications needed to perform their jobs are integrated for one-click access. PortalONE™ can provide access to legacy applications as well as the interoperability components and capabilities made available by FATPOT’s Fusion products.
FATPOT’s unique GlobalMOBILE™ networking agent is integral to each PortalONE™ client. It is an intelligent communications foundation that monitors installed client-side networking technologies and meters traffic to the client based on bandwidth availability and configuration settings. This means that large data transfers (software updates, image transfers, and e-mail attachments) can be restricted to entering a hotspot (802.11 wireless zones, for example). GlobalMOBILE™ allows for disruptions in service through a secure, persistent session capability that remains active even when connectivity is disrupted. Using an adaptive streaming data compression technology when necessary, the technology delivers the optimal throughput needed to support a content rich experience—even over narrow-band networks. It also ensures that each user’s sign-on credentials are validated, and that all the information the server exchanges passes through a secure 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption tunnel.
- Communications. MESSAGEfusion™ is the key communications component of the PortalONE™ program. The software expands your communication options beyond talking over the radio and arms you with the ability to communicate instantly with other professionals across jurisdictional boundaries by means of (1) e-mail, (2) instant messenger, and (3) instant notifications, including bulletins (AMBER Alerts, for example), ticker tape alerts, and audible announcements. You can contact colleagues in your department and professionals in other jurisdictions easily and quickly by using use the program's contact lists, or buddy lists, when you compose e-mails or instant messages.
- Dispatching. The Dispatch module is the client-side component of FATPOT CADfusion™. The software creates global situational awareness by aggregating and summarizing information from multiple, different CAD systems. The Dispatch module gives you an overview of the active calls for service and the resources in the field. The software can authenticate the locations of calls for service, plot the best routes for first responders, and pinpoint incidents on a digital map. The module also automatically connects the units that are tasked to an incident to dispatchers by means of an instant messaging tool.
- Mapping. MAPPINGfusion™ is the client-side component of FATPOT GPSfusion.™ MAPPINGfusion™ creates unparalleled global situational awareness for first responders, supervisors, and other authorized personnel by gathering and mapping real-time information from information systems in multiple jurisdictions. Standard versions of this product display highly detailed, real-time information on the digital map, including active calls for service, resources, symbols, labels, and features. Users can manipulate the map by using panning, zooming, and other tools. Departments can also opt for advanced mapping tools that 1) demarcate areas of importance within geo-fences, 2) calculate best routes according to distance, travel time, and other factors, 3) place markers on the map, 4) track resources, and 5) authenticate and locate units or incidents by using a variety of search criteria.
- Inquiries. The Inquiry View component is the client-side component of FATPOT RMSFusion™. It provides authorized personnel—anywhere—with a multi-jurisdictional search capability of interconnected RMS and third-party systems, including NCIC, NLETS, Warrants, Sex Offender databases, and many others. Public safety professionals are able to look up information related to a person, vehicle, organization, or property. Users can fill in pre-defined forms and select the agencies or databases it wants to search. After initiating the search, requests are made through Peer Intelligence® to all requested search targets. Matches to the search request are reported back to the user through an explorer type interface which identifies the agency or database and the number of matches found. The user can then select and open the matched information. Through the Inquiry View, users have access critical and potentially life saving information that may not be contained in their respective agency’s RMS system.
- Field Reporting. REPORTfusion™ is the PortalONE™ program's key field reporting component. The software supports standard reports such as incident, DUI, citation, and accident reports. It also supports custom, agency specific reports, which departments can easily generate and map to a back-end database or existing RMS system. The Autofill feature enables users to prefill reports by looking up information residing in accessible databases. REPORTfusion™ enables departments to create and manage digital chains of review (approval chains) so that submitted reports can be forwarded through review groups (supervisors, for example) before being committed into RMS systems. The system interfaces with local, state, and federal databases, including NBIRS, NFIRS, BARD, NEMSIS, and local and state court systems.
Departments can easily integrate other components within the FATPOT PortalONE™ platform. For example, FATPOT provides a fully featured RMS solution for police or fire agencies. Access to the desired RMS modules can be easily configured into the PortalONE™ client so that authorized mobile users can access them from anywhere at any time. Access to third-party applications and Web-based portals can also be configured into the PortalONE™ client.
FATPOT PortalONE™ is extensible to provide a single portal for all of the operational components required by a public safety professional. It can be customized for police, fire, EMS, EOC, or administrative users. PortalONE™ brings the best of all worlds in a high performance, secure, mobile environment.
Click the links below for additional information, including PowerPoint® presentations and videos.
- Virtual Data Fusion (PowerPoint® 2 MB)