Solutions > MAPPINGfusion
Instant Optimal Situational Awareness
|Optimal Situational Awareness|
Public safety departments rely on FATPOT MAPPINGFusion™ to create situational awareness for personnel, including managers, first responders, and dispatchers. MAPPINGfusion™ provides public safety departments with a real-time "picture" of their operational environments by aggregating data from information systems in multiple jurisdictions and plotting the data on a detailed, real-time digital map.
The PortalONE™ program's mapping module interoperates with multiple CAD, GPS, AVL, GIS, and other systems. The gathering of real-time data enables the module to render a live, highly detailed digital map , which depicts 1) features such as roads and lakes, 2) the real-time locations and statuses of resources, 3) special markers, 4) demarcated areas, 5) labels, and 6) other details.
You can view the information you need by manipulating the map with magnifying, panning, and other tools. You can also use the mapping, including a best route planner, resource tracker, and geo-fence editor. The module provides a Situational Awareness mode that enables you to use the Mapping and Dispatch modules simultaneously on the same screen.
Features of the Map
Personnel can manipulate the active map view in the following ways:
- Panning the map with various tools, including a navigation wheel.
- Hiding or showing markers and resources on the map.
- Altering the magnification by zooming in or zooming out.
- Creating and using bookmarks for favorite map views.
- Changing the map display settings.
- Expanding the map.
- Hiding or showing map layers.
PortalONE program showing digital map
Professionals can use the module's tools for the following purposes:
- Calculating routes to calls, addresses, and resources.
- Recording and replaying recorded mapping data.
- Locating addresses and locations on the map.
- Demarcating and managing geo-fences on the map.
- Tracking vehicles and other resources.
- Managing specialized markers on the map.
Click the following links to view news about MAPPINGfusion: